Do you delete photos of your ex after a breakup?

Simple question. Let's say you and someone were dating and have been for a while. You exchange pictures and some being naked pics. You find out your partner cheated on you with someone else and you breakup. Do you delete all the naked pics of them or do you hold onto them?

I got into it with a guy the other day who is in this situation. His girlfriend cheated on him with another guy, who she's still with right now, and he said he "had" naked pics of her. When I asked to see them out of curiosity he said he deleted them. I was like WTF!!!!! If I had naked pics of an ex I'd surely hang onto them. Not for the sake of spreading them around but every now and then I'd want to go back and look at them again. Yeah, come on, us guys would show them around a little but we'd still keep them. Am I the only one who would keep naked photos?

Ladies, do any of you still have naked photos of your ex or did you delete them too?

Comments

• why would you want to keep them? if it was a bad breakup then id say as soon as possible. you dont want anything around reminding you of them. all its going to do is make things harder for you to move on. each time you see them you'll think of the past and wont be able to get on with the future. if it was a mutual break up and your still friends then i would keep the ones that arnt just the 2 of you together. maybe keep the ones when you were out with friends and there were more than just you and him in the pictures. plus, if you start dating a new guy he might see the pix of you 2 and might think that you still have feelings towards him.

• You're the only one.

Most people move on and want nothing to do with their ex's anymore. This is a good thing as it means you will drag less baggage into your next relationship.

• If you want to forget that boy and move on then you must delete them photos, and delete it as quick as possible if you dont want problems in future, because it can be a police case too. So better if you delete them and forget the past and move on into your new future and live the present with a smile.

• Delete them

• I deleted all photos of my ex I might have one but that's it

• No, that's silly and immature.

• Any non-G-rated photos should be deleted!

• Hell to the no.....keep them sh!ts for the spank bank one night when you feel all angry or send them out to everyone you know when you feel resentful. KEEP KEEP KEEP

• No boy friend =no problem=happy life ;)