How do you cope a cold -blooded partner?

How can you cope a partner who is veryyyyyy cold in his emotions, in his reactions, in sex, etc.... EVERYTHING!!

I am the complete opposite being very active, very emotional, very hot, etc

Thanks in advance

Comments

• that's not going to work in the long run. You're going to be disappointed and unhappy forever.

and bored, very bored.

I have a friend in the same situation. She chooses to stay with him though, I guess it's better for her than being alone. But the problems never go away. she complains and complains about him.

You can;t change a person. They are what they are. It's like trying to turn a poodle into a doberman. Not gonna happen.

• you cant I was in your same position , the answer is dump him, he wont even get hurt , , don't waste your life find someone that can reciprocate your feelings or you will just end up with anxiety and depression and maybe some other mental illness even if you have children , because you dont want you kids to learn to be cold blooded aswell

• WHY do you cope with a cold-blooded partner?

• One has to wonder why a person decided join with a cold-blooded person.

• Go ahead and kiss him goodbye, it'll never work and you'll be much happier in the long run.

• you shouldnt have to cope with it,sit and talk about it he may have issues to be dealt with,if hes unwilling to open up,move on.

• Cope?

No.

• What, are you dating a snake?

• Why would you want to?

• you need to talk to him