Shugo Chara Chapter 45 *Raw?

Anyone have any links on Shugo Chara Chapter 45 *Raw? I just read Chapter 44 and cried my eyes out. Ran Miki and Su... are gone. Only Dia is left.

I WANNA SEE THE *RAW!

(*Raw is no translation.)

I mean... seriously. I know it comes out Oct. 3rd on onemanga.com but... i cannot wait. I will seriously claw my eyes out because of the wait.

Comments

• i hate to tell yeah, but you're going to have to wait till at least saturday for the manga -_- (SADFACE!) but on the bright side at onepieceofbleach.com you can see the new episode at 10 o'clock (est) on the 2nd :) (NO STRINGS ATTACHED!). in the mean, idk read a good fanfiction. 'rima can't spell' is good... yeah, have fun, doing whatever you do when you're not fangirling :)

• im sorry I even have been attempting to locate it yet i cant the two besides the shown fact that i found the spoiler its greater useful than no longer something dont u think of? right here it is : Amu and the graduating Guardians are transforming into a scrapbook of suggestions for commencement. Suzuki tries to furnish Amu a love letter, yet does not. Amu reminisces approximately Kairi, and her promise to Ikuto. She is going to mattress. whilst she wakes up, all of her Charas are long previous different than for Dia. Dia speaks to Amu. Shugo Chara would be persisted in October. that's all I have been given, regrettably. yet, i understand as quickly as we are in a position to anticipate the recent financial disaster! anticipate it around the 5th or 6th of September, and there are no raws released yet.

• me too but you just have to wait =.= the raws come oct 3 along with the new season of shugo chara anime and thats like in 5 days