Wanna pick between these two sentimental-ish, mainstream Pop tunes you bum?

Warwick Avenue - Duffy

Thinking About - Norah Jones

...a little background on how I discovered these two songs. XD I would mop up the fast food joint I use to work at or doing some cleaning as usual when these songs would come on the cd player radio in our restaurant. Figured it was a mixtape of some kind. Awesome sauce nevertheless. =D

BQ: Favorite contemporary Pop Artist?

BQ2: Favorite female vocalist?

BQ3: Favorite song about unrequited love?

BQ4: Favorite song about break-up?

....blah, blah...I feel weird and mushy...Xb

Comments

• BQ: Whoa, I don't know if I have one favorite.

BQ2: Jessica Lea Mayfield or Zooey Deschanel

BQ3: "Love Me, Please Love Me" by Michael Polnareff. Only because it's heaps of fun to sing dramatically in the car.

BQ4: Don't Think Twice, It's Alright, or Brand New's "Last Chance to Lose Your Keys," as it describes every relationship I've ever had. (Though I'm a straight female. So, sort of in reverse? Or just with "boys like you" instead.)

• Hmm... I like both. But if I have to choose between these two, it would be "Warwick Avenue" by Duffy.

BQ: Norah Jones

BQ2: Andrea The Corrs

BQ3: Jewel - Standing Still

BQ4: Usher - Separated

• I don't know whom leaked these to you guys, I under the impression these people weren't even released yet. All people were trying to do was bring me down, for as long as I can remember. I don't take the preaching comments to lightly because I frankly still think that's a racist remark. I don't care if you think I'm a wanna be personally I'd appreciate it if you'd jest leave it along. Move on with something that isn't derrogatory. Since I don't know any of you, "preacher" thing I don't even put myself in that catagory.

• Thinking About You. :3

BQ: Durrr. I'll get back to you on that..

BQ2: Cat Power

BQ3: Walking After You by Foo Fighters, maybe? I can't think of anything.

BQ4: A Desolation Song by Agalloch is more like, death, but I think it could fit break up too..

• Imma circulate with Audra Mae in this one BA: No, i assume no longer. i certainly can't keep in mind the place i grow to be, or what i grow to be doing whilst it occurred...It wasn't even defined to me until i grow to be slightly older. in spite of the shown fact that it did impression the way my faith is seen/taken care of by aspects of society, so...I certainly have some feeling in the direction of it @dark - you're a legend for quoting Dumbledore, you have my appreciate.

• BQ2: Everyone in the Spice Girls