does paris really sing?

her supposably "singing voice " sounds really similars to gwen's stafanies voice..... is it really her singing in her cd or did her rich dady just hire someone to make her famous??

Comments

• I believe daddy got her signed up with a company...actually I have to give her some credit, her undeserved popularity put her in too. I think that her voice is definately enhanced in the cd though, they use all that equiptment that they use on Ashley Simpson to make her sound good. I don't know if you saw her on Letter man over the summer, but she was promoting her new album and when he suggested that she perform she said she wasn't "ready"...if she had talent then she could do it on the spot. Plus, what does she need to be ready...her album on the player so she can lip-sinc?

• You know she is singing because it sounds so BAD!

She is a really 'breathey' singer and not very loud.

Jessica Simpson is the same and she is almost as lame as Paris. I wish she had of stuck to singing in her Daddy's church choir.......

• Paris can't sing.They doctored her voice in the studio.She never sings live so I don't think she really sings.

• sure, she has all the money in the world

She definitely did anything to get that album out

I don't know if she lip sync but does it really matter

she filthy rich.no matter what she does people will talk about it.

lol, she probably did pay someone to sing those songs,

are do a back vocal, whatever

take care

• i heard her sing live, a wonderful julie london soft sort of breathy voice.

the studios should have let it come through.

I am very happy to see paris is looking/acting more mature.

I call this growing up with your audience. (said audience now buying cute $70 purses.)

• i say it's her singing but with those digital studio effects so she sounds like gwen

• excuse me? she's not famous because of her voice. her attitude and personality.(and i dont think she is that attractive,she's way too skinny)now look what she has brittany spears doing....showing off her panties for the public to talk.if u ask me she is a bad influence.

• I would doubt it- all the studio technology could make anybody "sing" I think

• she can't really sing. why would she sing in the first place?

• shes a fake at everything she tries to start doing something new and sucks at it except she doesn't suck on being a sucker/retard. its not really her .the producer changed the way she sang.