what names do u prefer?

hi, i am not pregnant but am ttc..ive been thinking about names alot lately, and have choose harry james for a boy....

which name out of these do u prefer for a girl?

mark out of 10

1)ella mai

2)elsye mai

please name ONE of your fav baby names please....

Update:

what is the beverly hilbillies, so many people have mentioned it i aint got a clue what it is....please sum1 tell me

Comments

• Harry James is gorgeous

Ella Mae is the best

i would give it a 9/10

Do you like

Lily Mae

this is a name i have recently fell in love with

i wont be having any more children

so will have to wait and see if any of my children use this name(my son loves it too)

dont listen to negative answers

you name your child whatever you want xx

• Am I the only who who thinks of the Beverly Hilbillies when I hear the names Ella Mai or Elsye Mai?

• Those names are horrible. Sound like Beverly Hillbillies. Kind of trailer trashy and phonetic spelling only makes it seem more trashy. Is there a law that states names must be misspelled? In the book "Freakonomics" they have a whole chapter depicting the education level/socioeconomic level of the mother based on what she named a child. The faker sounding the name, the more likely the parent was uneducated, under 25 when she gave birth and poor.

• 1) Ella Mai = 7

2) Elsye Mai = 2

• Love Harry James. Very strong and handsome.

I don't care for either girl name. Ella and Elsie are too informal for a first name. They would be better as a nickname. And I prefer May or Mae.

Ella Mae- 1

Elsye Mae- 0

I agree, they both sound very Beverly Hillbillies.

• Ella Mai is very pretty.

Elsye Mai sounds like a cow.

Maybe you meant Elyse Mai, which doesn't have the same melodic flow as Ella Mai.

My daughters are:

Robin Renee

Rachel Rebecca

Brynn Olivia

My neice is:

Aubrey Antoinette

Best wishes . . . hope you become pregnant very soon! :)

• Ella Mai is a nice name and so is James

• Ella Mai

I don't think Harry James really works that well. sorry but thats just my opinion.

I would spell it May. My favourite baby name is Amy Rose and Renne for a girl. Not really sure about boys names.

• I prefer Ella Mai, although I think it would be better spelt May or Mae.

I love the names Isabelle and Francesca.

Harry James is a beautiful name.