fancy dress ideas!! cartoons!?

i am going to a fancy dress party soon and the theme is 80's/90's cartoons! i am a 21yr old female and need somethin funny/cute...i have though of a female dennis the menace but theres already a lad going as him, powerpuff girls outfits are a bit plain but i cnt think ov anything else, please can i have some help, either a female cartoon character or a male one which i can customise as a girl :D thankyou!! x

Comments

• How about princess peach or Rainbow bright.

Or Smurfette.

• Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, Punky Brewster, the girls on Dungeons and Dragons, the girls on Kidd Video ( I would suggest the Sprite on it since she just wears 80s work out clothes but you'll need some clear wings), Beverly Hills Teens, She-Ra, Jem, any of the G.I. Joe girls (good or bad), the girls on Thundercats. I could go on forever. Go to retrojunk.com and look up the cartoons in the 80s section.

• Penelope Pitstop from Wacky Races

• Pebbles from the Flinstones, Jessica Rabbit

• Hmmmmmm sounds like fun... I would either go as.....

Cheetarah, Thundercats. Spandex, 80s hair, 80s make-up, spandex.. Yum!

Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Okay they almost try too hard here...Jessica is one of the most famous sex symbols on animated screen. Plus she's a red head like meeeee.

Or any of the disney chicks!!

Good luck with your search!! xxxx

• Miffy or Hello Kitty!

• Go as danger mouse ...a white costume and a black eye patch ...sorted

• Danger mouse is always good. Did that one myself.

• daphne or velma from scooby doo?

• how about jessica rabbit