How do i get a pointer nose?

im filipino and i have a flat nose. I love being filipino, i just want a normal nose. I don't want any surgery, maybe a product or something.

Comments

• ok thisa really worked for me & my mom(:

Every night about like 100 or so times

Like push your nose up[the bridges]

& like rub it up.

Its really hard to explain.

but it makes more room for your muscles/bones in your nose to grow.

hard explanation..

• Contour your nostril, it won't make it seem pointer positioned it is going to narrow it down and supply it a nicer shape, take any matte brown coloration and combination. Now it is substantial do no longer positioned any spotlight or shimmer on your nostril. The contouring is popping human beings away out of your nostril, yet once you positioned shimmer it is going to hold the attention back. dark = hides stuff easy/shimmer = shows off your effective properties and makes them seem extra advantageous so confirm you nostril is often matte, and has no oil.

• That is a normal nose, but if you want to ruin your nose by making it "pointy", your only option is surgery. Good luck.

• Dammit!

I was gonna say Pinocchio but someone beat me to it!

Anyway, Sweetie, walang produkto na pwedeng magpatangos ng ilong. Kung gusto mo, magpa-surgery ka.

Pero be warned: Baka sobrang mag-iba ang mukha mo. Think about it. Una, magiging sobrang obvious yung pagpapa-tangos mo. Pangalawa, baka hindi mag-match yung mukha mo sa matangos na ilong. That means kailangan mo narin ipa-ayos yung buong mukha mo (botox, etc.).

Pero ikaw bahala. If you have the money, then why not?

• surgery would be the only way to do that. but you could try to make it look like you have a slimmer nose with makeup. or you could always just accept yourself and love who you are...

• Yeah I want a pointy butten nose too.

• plastic surgery is the only option.

im filipino too, and i think our noses are cutee (:

im sure there's nothing wrong with yours

• duh....just lie because pinocchio lied and his nose got pointy, but he wasnt filipino so im not sure if it will work

• um one solution: surgery.

sorry that's all there is. just gona have to live with your nose for the unique way im sure it is or surgically change it.

• Not possible without surgery.