Names for a character...?

Basically, I'm doin' a story.

I was wondering which of these sounded better. The girl that I need a name for is intelligent, likes music and is not popular or unpopular. If u hv ur own suggestions, pls put them down.

Lily Rivers Lily and Leo

Silvia Rivers Silvia and Leo

Evie Rivers Evie and Leo

Cara Rivers Cara and Leo

Cathy Rivers Cathy and Leo

Abigail Rivers Abigail and Leo

Comments

• Silvia Rivers.

I just think the combination of Silvia and Rivers is a beautiful combination. It has a haunting flow to it and its memorable.

My second choice would be Lily, but it sounds odd when sided next to Leo.

If you used Cathy or Cara you could create the couple name "Cleo" if they're a couple.

Evie is just kind of okay for me. As a reader, I would not hate it, nor would I love it. However, that being said, it therefore does not resonate with me on any level so I would maybe advise against it.

Abigail would be my last choice. It's old-fashioned and it reminds me of hillbillies and dweebs at the same time. Sorry, I don't know why.

So yeah, I would suggest Silvia or maybe Lily, but you have the creative license to do as you please and I think you should select the name that is best suited.

Just for the record, Silvia sounds like the name of someone intelligent and passionate about music. It also sounds like the name of someone creative and intriguing.

It also reminds me of Sylvia Plath. She was creative and intelligent.

Good luck with your story.

• Abigail Rivers sounds amazing.

Other suggestions-

Emma Rivers

Emmeline Rivers

Mylynn Rivers

Sunny Rivers

• Definitely Cathy Rivers.

I love Lily Rivers even more, but Lily and Leo is just a tiny bit harder to pronounce. Hope I helped! xD

• I love the name Lily Rivers. It sounds really nice. And I think Lily and Leo sounds really good together.

• Penelope Rivers because Penelope can be shortened to Penny or Lo and it sounds smart but also you can imagine her beautiful but at the same time invisible to the people around her.

If I picked one of yours I would use Evie because it isn't to old fashioned not used much and on what the name means it says this

Means: Life

Origin: Israeli

Short for: Evelyn

Long for: Eve

Penelope means:

Means: Dream Weaver

Origin: Greece

Short for: ------

Long for: Penny

• I think Lily Rivers sounds good :)

• I like the name Evie Rivers. It sounds like a in-the-middle name, as if it would suite the girl.

• Theyre all nice but my favs would have to be

Abigail Rivers. It can be shortened to abby or abi

Evie Rivers. Just has a nice sound to it.