who do you trust or prefer most as a service provider?

Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, Nextel? Tell me why and your experience (if any) with each.

Comments

• Nextel, Too many dropped calls and was not impressed with their customer service.

Sprint, the staff are rude and treat you like your 6 yrs old, they talk to you like you have not a brain in your head.

Verizon is what I use now and it has been quite impressive, the service is great and I could not ask for a better customer service staff.

• Verizon 6 years very good prices

• I recommend Alltel. I have Cingular, and they are pretty good. But I know several people who have Alltel, and they get a decent signal in places where Cingular, T-Mobile, and Sprint get no signal. Plus, they have good calling plans and good customer service.

• Well I had Sprint and I recently switched to Qwest because of poor customer service

• Cingular. 5 years of service & no problems.

• Verizon because they have been honest with me. They have never over charged me.

• i prefer symmetry because they dont add any extra fees you just buy one card a month for 40.00 and you get unlimited everything its very good