Do you sometimes feel like a paranoid android?

It drives me round the bends............(sigh)

Comments

• are you saying im a paranoid android? ARE YOU??? well f*** you im sending the karma police round to deal with you!!!

• mutually as My Guitar gently Weeps In My existence an afternoon interior the life do not permit Me Down get returned All you desire Is Love we can artwork It Out Norwegian wood Strawberry Fields ceaselessly think ofyou've have been given won to cover Your Love Away fixing A finished Getting bigger however i'm pleased just to leap With You Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds i'm the Walrus All My Loving look after Me Tight money Blackbird returned interior the united statesS.R. here Comes the photograph voltaic permit it relatively is whats up Jude and that i admire Her tell Me Why help! Love Me Do eye-catching Rita Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts club Band not A 2nd Time long Tall Sally Please Mr. Postman Oh! Darling I Wanna Be Your guy She Loves You i decide to maintain Your Hand She Loves you could not purchase Me Love a tricky Days night as quickly as i'm sixty 4 Penny Lane hiya so long I observed Her status There Come mutually The long and Winding street The Ballad of John and Yoko Eleanor Rigby Yellow Submarine Paperback author the day in the previous immediately Day Tripper value ticket to holiday 8 Days each week lady Madonna i think positive Maxwell's Silver Hammer She have been given here In by the lavatory Window This Boy Glass Onion costly Prudence Revolution Nowhere guy She's a girl i desire You (She's So Heavy) around the Universe Boys lady Rain Michelle With slightly help From My acquaintances one extra lady Honey do not Twist and Shout Hippy Hippy Shake Helter Skelter i've got in basic terms seen a Face it won't Be long If I Fell

• LOL....No but I sometimes feel like a Subterranean Homesick Alien though!!!! Ya Creep!!!

• Yes!! And it drives me, and my boyfriend mad! lol.

It can't be helped tho!! I am sometimes very very paranoid and I try to stop it, but you just can't!! Sucks dont it!

• Better be careful, Kid A and the Karma Police will be after you.

• Sometimes, that's when I hit the pool or the gym.

• Yes getting that way today just knwoing yaboo has me in their sights...

• Who doesn't sometimes?

"Because we separate like / ripples on a blank shore / (in rainbows)."

• Do you not find that you always Just, do it to yourself

• sometimes I do*