Father's Day: Who's your Daddy?

Hint:

- Your heavenly Father is "merciful": Luke 6:36

- Jesus' Father is not merciful: Matthew 18:23-35.

Hint:

- That God is light, and in him is no darkness: 1John 1:5.

- The day of the LORD is darkness, not light: Amos 5:18.

Hint:

- Grace = I will never leave you, nor ever forsake you.

- Law = I will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you.

Hint:

- That God in Christ does not law impute sin: 2Cor 5:19.

- Jesus' Father law imputes sin for the hell of it: Mk 3:29.

Comments

• Wrong Context again, In Luke 6:36 Those are The principles to follow.

"Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."

Judge not, and you shall not be judged: Despite the way this passage is quoted by many of those who are not Christians (who seem to have memorized it faithfully), and even by many Christians, Jesus is not calling to a universal acceptance of any lifestyle or teaching.

Note what Jesus says in Luke 6:43-45 in this same message. There, Jesus calls us to know people by their fruits, and some sort of assessment is necessary for that.

The Christian is called to unconditional love, but he is not called to unconditional approval. We really can love people who do things we do not approve of.

Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned: Instead, Jesus is speaks against being judgmental, that is, judging motives and the inner man, which only God can know. Jesus calls us to have the same kind of mercy God has towards us.

We can judge the fruit of others, but we can rarely judge their motives with accuracy.

For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you: In addition, Jesus does not prohibit judgment of others. He only requires that our judgment be completely fair, and that we only judge others by a standard we would also like to be judged by.

Most of our judgment in regard to others is wrong, not because we are judging according to a standard, but because we are being hypocritical in the application of that standard. We ignore it in our own lives.

• My Daddy was Peter John Douglas Berry, who passed away in 1997.

• My father is the man who raised me.. He's a 6'1" tall bald <I did my part to help in that area> man with a dry sense of humor and an infectious laugh, who can't carry a tune but makes up for it with volume and enthusiasm.. Not this fictional character you seem to think it is...

• In my case, his name is Joe. To hell with 2000 year old books.

• Chuck Norris doesn't ask, whose your daddy? Because he already knows.

• I have two...I only met one.

I came out of the penis of the one I never met, the one who raised me is my daddy 'o and he is awesome.

• I'm not going to give you the answer you want.

• never met my dad

• I am child of Lucifer.

(:

If you do not know who he is, gtfo and learn your religion.