Does anyone now how to translate English into Arabic?

I was wondering if someone could translate my last name, White, into Arabic for me?

No auto translations please, only people that speak Arabic

Thank u

Update:

I need the spelling of the word for a tattoo

:-)

Comments

• White means أبيض , which pronounced as (Abyadd)

But if you refer to a name, it should not be translated, it should be pronounced as it is. In this case White is written as وايت

• If you're just translating a proper name, an auto-translator will work just fine. After all, your last name is White no matter what language you're talking about. If you just want to know how to spell it, here ya go: أبيض

• white = أبيض

(pronunciation : abyad )

but usually we don't translate names , we write them in Arabic letters to give you the name in Arabic alphabet

so , your name can be written like that in Arabic letters : وايت

Anyway , choose what you want .

Good luck !

• White translates as Abyaz. Best pronunciation I can offer is AB rhymes with BUB, YAZ rhymes with BUD (the letter used for Z in this instance has more of a D sound).

• White = أبيض - Abyad

But as a family name, it would most probably be "الأبيض" - (Al Abyad) meaning: "The White"

• White --> abyad " ابيض "

but you don't translate your name, you should write it as it's but in Arabic letters -> " وايت "

• white = أَبْيَض = أبيض = Abyadh

• well, Arabic comes in different forms; White is "Abyad" in one of them.

• These days you can learn how to speak Arabic over the internet. Check out this online course, it's voted as the best Arabic online course of all time: http://www.rocketlearner.com/arabic The course is very easy to follow, I was able to learn Arabic in just 3 months.

I live in New York City, I wanted to go to a Arabic language teacher but that would have cost me over $800 per month. Good thing with this internet, $800 it's a lot of money for me.

• white in arabic is : أبيض Abyad

and nothing else!!