Poll - True or False .....?

" The philosophy of all philosophies in this world is MONEY "

Thank you :)

Comments

• It is a bitter truth of modern times.

• i think of lots of the persons who responded this ignored the element of the quote. "every person could desire to get married atleast as quickly as of their existence time, no person merits to be happy all their existence" means while you're married, then you definately would be unhappy in the process the marriage. i think of he's quoting the viewpoint of a cynic who's had undesirable marriages. plenty are undesirable like that because of the fact many human beings are immature in relationships, and marry for the incorrect motives, yet on the comparable time, some human beings finally end up in relatively stable marriages which do no longer break aside like that. on the turn side although, no marriage is appropriate, so all could have issues, having reported that existence is the comparable (even although i do no longer think this interpretation became seen with the aid of the author). Assuming you're judging genuine or fake on the foundation of "absolutely everyone desires to adventure some thing which won't be friendly yet is area of existence" (and not no remember if marriage is or isn't undesirable), then i could say the fact is genuine to an quantity (I agree, yet i do no longer think of absolutely everyone could desire to be forced to do something, in easy terms counseled, consequently I disagree with using "could desire to"). Convuluted answer i think, yet given how Lord Bryon worded it, there are some countless issues to declare. Or to paraphrase; genuine, yet i think of he's being overly cynical and has debateable premises for his argument.

• I got a question- what would the world be like without money?

And the answer to your question is I dont know, I think its true but it depends on lots of factors.

• False. Money is just the power of the hour philosophically speaking.

• Too True dude!

Money makes this world go around and without it you are nothing!

• True,money makes the world go around.... Too bad I don't have any :'(

• Its bitter truth

money is everything in this world

• Money makes the mare go(Money makes many)this is my opinion...