Fantasy Football NFL.com Trades / Adds / Drops Week 5?

I currently have Jason Snelling & Eddie Lacy as my two RB's for Fantasy Football NFL. Picked up Jason Snelling last week (Week 4) and have had Eddie Lacy on the bench for quite some time because of injury. Thinking Franklin may (?) start the game after his explosive week last week, not sure if they'll even share carries or not.

As for Danny Woodhead, he's a FA in my league and is doing pretty well this year in fantasy points (just under 50.00). Snelling I believe caps off at 36.00 (around) and Lacy peeps out at around 12.00 because of recent injury - but because of Bye week I hope he's had time to recover.

Back up QB is Ben Roethlisberger (Worthlessberger as of this year in Fantasy points) as I don't really want to play him when Peyton Manning has his Bye week. Open FA's include Sam Bradford & Jake Locker, the only two left that are actually ahead of Big Ben. Hmm.

Also for a new WR or R/W/T, depends on what I need that coming week, I'm flying low on points with Dallas' Miles Austin, FA's include Nate Washington, Keshawn Martin (have 1 other Houston player), Dexter McCluster, Devin Hester and so on, basically the entire first page and half the second page still beats him. Ha.

Alright guys, thanks for your advice and hope it does benefit me. :) This is the only week I'm asking is because I want to be top-notch as I'm 3-1 as is my friend, and this week I am facing someone who is 4-0 with a pretty extraordinary team.

Update:

Arian Foster is my 3rd RB but I want to keep him.

Comments

• Keep Lacy for sure. Also keep Big Ben. Drop Snelling and Austin. Pick up Woodhead and Washington.

• I agree add woodhead and drop snelling.

Post this question at PigskinBoss.com/polls and get answers from an entire fantasy football community. Good luck!

• Get Woodhead immediately, Rodgers will get more carries than Snelling all year.

• i would add woodhead and drop snelling