Criteria of a classical tragedy?

I just want to check my research. What are the elements/criteria for a classical tragedy?

Update:

for the cynics, what I found in a nutshell was that there is a morally good person, who has a fault, is guilty of hubris, there is a sudden change as a result of his flaw, and at the end there is some sort of satisfaction. Why cant you people just answer the question and stop thinking everyone is a liar

Comments

• Review Aristotle's explanation of the tragic experience, namely a person of high standing "falls" or is brought down by a flaw (usually related to pride and lack of self-insight), and, in vicariously viewing this experience, the audience undergoes catharsis or emotional cleansing and release, giving it a sense of calm

• Your "research." Right. Like anybody here believes that you even know what "research" is, much less that you've actually done any.

The criteria of classical tragedy are simple to look up in many different reliable reference works. Not wiki-wacky, but actual reliable ones. Stop being so gob-smackingly stupid, child.

• Why don't you list the ones you came up with in your research and see if there is general agreement?