GOOD VIEDO GAMES??? PRESENT?

so i have this guy friend, and he is a BIG gamer...i know nothing of video games , so idk what to get him. What are some of the most popular video games out right now? He is also really into that mario video game stuff. what are the newest of that?....sorry for my lack of gamer knowledge.....

Update:

yeah, he knows i know nothing of video games, im not pretending anything. It's just a surprize present . he plays mostly on thw WII and DS

Comments

• depends on what game console he has

3ds

super smash bros

pokemon x or y

pokemon omega ruby or alpha sapphire

fire emblem awakening

zelda a link between worlds

wii u

super smash bros

mario kart 8

hyrule warriors

zelda wind waker

ps4

last of us remastered

infamous second son

shadow of mordor

ps3

god of war 3

uncharted series

last of us

beyond two souls

ni no kuni wrath of the white witch

assassins creed series

hitman absolution

• Best Games out right now are:-

Shadow of Mordor --- Shadow of Mordor is an action role-playing video game set in The Lord of the Rings universe, developed by Monolith Productions and released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

IGN Game Score --- 93

2 --- NBA 2K 15 --- NBA 2K15 is a basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It is the sixteenth installment of the NBA 2K franchise.

Best Upcoming Games

1) WWE 2K 15 --- WWE 2K 15 is an upcoming wresting developed by Yuke's and it is published by 2K Games. Release Date --- 28 October, 2014

2) Far Cry 4 --- Far Cry 4 is an upcoming action-adventure first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Release Date --- 28 November, 2014

• - The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

- Far Cry 4

- Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

- Dragon's Dogma

- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

- Final Fantasy XIII

- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY

- Borderlands 2

- Dark Souls II

• Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

• Diablo 3

• super mash bros is coming out with a new one im more of a call of duty player