How do i do Astral Projection?

I am 16, and i have done a little research on astral projection and i have tried it. the first time i tried it (last night) i feel like i got pretty close to it. i closed my eyes, and i concentrated and i felt my whole body vibrating and it felt like my bed was shaking a little bit. i had my arms crossed across my chest and my arms started to go up in the air on their own (i am not sure what that was, is that supposed to happen?) and i could feel what felt like stinging on my forehead and my eyes kept opening on their own. MY whole body also kinda went numb, and my heart was racing (probably because i was a little scared). It was as if i had no control of my body but i couldnt project myself. How close am i and what can i do to project? Also, do i need to think of a destination before i project or can i freely move? and when should i know to open my eyes?

Comments

• I'm not exactly sure. I've yet to actually leave my body (at least I don't think I have yet), but it's always something I've been interested in. I remember when I first started practicing, I relaxed and cleared my mind (back when I didn't have depression and stress), and was able to feel strong vibrations throughout my body (like there was an electric current, coursing through me). I focused on the spot where the "3rd eye" is supposed to be located and after a while, I felt a sudden pop. My vision turned a cool blue (my eyes were closed by the way), and I think that's where I failed. I got too excited and sabotaged my own efforts. :/ What? I get excited easily. Lol I'm gonna try again, tonight. :)

• First, you need an astral projector.

Try Radio Shack.

• Astral Projection doesn't exist.

• You don't. It's all nonsense, and any effects you feel are simply you fooling yourself through force of will.