Prego please answer?

Im due Dec.5th When will i be 13 weeks i cant figure out the day i will be 13 weeks????

Comments

• You will be 13 weeks on friday the 30th. If you want to follow along in your pregnancy check out www.pregnancy.org

Congrats and Good Luck

• your due date is based on your last known menstrual period, and estimated date of conception. Rather than reverse engineering when you will be at 13 weeks based on the due date of December 5th, why don't you just find out when your estimated date of conception was based on your last menstrual period, and then add 13 weeks to that date.also, just for future communication. You're about to have a child/become a mother, you are pregnant, not prego(childish euphemisms are unnecesary, and counterproductive).

• On May 30th.

Just count backwards on your calender. You hit your estimated due date when you are 40 weeks (on the 5th of Dec). Remember it's just an estimate!

• there is a really cool pregnancy website that I love, it is www.amazingpregnancy.com On the right hand side there is a link for pregnancy calendar. Click that, type in your due date, and it will show your whole pregnancy in weeks and days and tell you how far along you are in weeks and days, and percentage-wise. There are also alot of other things on there too, I love that site!

have fun and good luck!

• You are 12 weeks 4 days today...so on Friday you will be 13 weeks....Good Luck!

• june 28.have you been with your doctor? cause usually doctors count the number of days of pregnancy at the first day of your last menstrual period.so it goes like this,(step 1)determine the first day of your last menstrual period,(step 2)add 7 days to your answer in step 1.(step 3) count back 3 months to your answer in step 2...so you said,youre due on dec. 5th,so youre getting 13 weeks pregnant on june 28..counting from the first day of your last menstrual period which is march 29.goodluck!

• confident it rather is extremely attainable you're pregnant. you may desire to get a try now. some how some way get a try to take it. the two circulate with your chum to the keep or walk to the keep no rely if it rather is close adequate. something! maximum shops have public tub rooms so purchase the try then circulate take the try on the keep so which you will discard the info there. locate some thank you to get a try. you'll be able to easily might desire to smash down and ask your mom to get you one. you may desire to renowned in case you're pregnant for the well being of your infant. you may desire to be on prenatal supplementations so your infant will strengthen suitable. Get a try on the instant!

• Around the 30th, wow for some reason I thought you were asking about the u/s date lol. Good luck

• the first day of your pregnancy is the first day of your last period.. I'm due December 11th, and my lmp was march 6th, so I'll be 12 weeks in 2 days :)

• go to pregnancy.org

on this website all you have to do is put in your due date and it gives you a calendar and you can actually see what you baby is doing and it gives you advice!