How do I block emails from a person who constantly changes their email address?

I have a person on my blocked list who is still able to send email to my account because they are constantly going to different providers for different addresses. Several of the addresses have been from MSN WEBTV as well. How do I block a PERSON no matter what the address changes to??

Comments

• You can do this with "filters".

By selecting common words always used --either in the header (from line) or subject or within the body of the mail.

It would be really simple if they always used their name with the different addresses.

On mail page, click on "options" and scroll down to "filters". Click "add" and into the spaces, put some of the specific words (or names) always used. Choose a folder to send to (such as trash) and then click "add filter". Good luck.

• they could hint the IP manage on it. As as to even if or not they are waiting to hint it to a living manage, it really is determined with assistance from how a lot be conscious of-how they have get admission to to. in case your ISP assigns IP addresses in protecting with situation and so on, that could make it a lot less complicated. Of route, some international places have a unmarried IP manage for each ISP to make censorship a lot less complicated, so tracing to an centred manage should be staggering.

• This problem of yours can be solved in a minute just let me know from which domain/website is mailing from. If possible send me a email on the following e-mail address.

[email protected]

• You can't. Would be more simple to change your email account and only give it out to people you trust.

• If there is no unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page you can't.

• i dunno but changing your email would work