Hug/kiss a random stranger?

I'm a good looking 15 year old boy and my friends will give me 100$ if i kiss or hug 10 random girls so this is my plan:

I run up to the girl and hug/kisses her and say, hey you're not my girlfriend. Or This isn't where i parked my car XD then run off

What do you guys think? Will i make it or not and what r the reactions gonna be like? :P

Thanks.

Update:

So to do this i need:

1 crotch protector

Some good shoes for the runaway

And pray that she does not know any form of martial arts.

Comments

• If you do this to my daughter, she's quite likely to flatten you. Seriously. She's got a black belt in tae kwon doe (I'm so proud of her!), and she has highly trained combat reflexes. She might not mean to hurt you, but if you surprise her, she might break a few bones before she realizes that you are not truly a threat, because she's been trained to react in certain ways in combat situations. And no jury in the world would convict her, because you initiated the contact.

Other girls/women might just file battery and/or assault charges against you. Because legally, you're committing assault, sexual assault, and battery against them. Even though you're a minor, you don't want to be convicted of those charges. And no, saying "I didn't mean any harm, it was for a bet" won't get you out of trouble, no matter how good looking you think you are.

There is a very, very, VERY small chance that she'll like it. However, about 99.9% of the females that you're likely to meet in public will think that you're a creep. Most of us don't even like men leering at us. We certainly don't like strangers groping us.

• Ok there are several answers so I will give you several other answers. How do you make them get abducted by aliens ?? -Okay I believe it is university because this happened to me before I had nightlife. It may even be the base game anyway I believe I read somewhere that it is more likely to happen if your sim is a logic sim and/or has a high logic skill. you can also look for telescopes that are hackerd to always have abduction happen. anyway here is some research for a cheat. Use this carefully because cheats can screw up your game easily. If you want your sim abducted by aliens just enter "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" with no quotes then click on the picture of the sim you want abducted. Click on a telescope while holding shift and it should say some wierd letter combo and abduct. Click on that a Viola! You can do this day or night! make sure to enter "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false" when you are done! On the Sims 2 PETS there is a way to get your Sim to turn into a werwolf .. how do you do that ? -Truthfully, I have not played pets yet as I have been having problems with my gae and am revamping my custom content, however I have read the pets guidebook. But here's some research from game spot becoming a werewolf is easy. all you have to do is get a good enough relationship( i'd try to get best pet friend realtion ship, even though you can get it with pets friend but best pet friend you hve more of a chance) with the LotP (leader of the wolf pack). Then the next time it comes over DON'T greet it, just stay near it and it should either nibble you straight away or play with you the nibble you.It doesn't ALWAYS nibble you so this might take a couple of nights. on Family Fun Stuff there is a Turn On/Off of Vampirism! So is there a way to make your Sim a Vampire ?!!! -Actually vampirism comes with Nightlife, but anycase, to get your sim to become a vampire, build up your relationship with one of the head vampire you see wandering around downtown lots at night. There is one of each gender and you can spot them by there fangs, pale skin, red eyes, capes and hissing. when your relationship is high enough with one of these characters, they will try to bite your sim and thereby make your sim a vampire. Furthermore, to cure this you can get a potion from the matchmaker.

• I've seen many questions like this posted before, and you may not be serious. For those that think this is harmless, know that this is a different world. People are HASTY TO YOU HAVE YOU ARRESTED. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE YOUNG.

So to those that entertain this idea of a joke, this is what I have to say....

Don't do it silly man. You'll set yourself up for a life time of being labeled as sex offender. Not everyone has tolerance for that brand of humor.

Question the idiots that want you to do this.

Surely you're smarter and more savvy than that.

Find better friends.

• Some will laugh, some will scream, some will call police, some will kick your shins.

If you were to pull this off, I'd say hug a girl, then keep apologizing for about 10 minutes and say she looks just like your sister (saying it's your girlfriend ruins your chances of getting laid).

Good luck :p

• Well yeah but wear a crotch protector.

Not worth getting sterile over 100 bucks.

• Not a good idea,hon. There are some girls who will think you're creepy just for looking at them. You would probably get arrested if you kiss one.

• You've got a lot of nerve. I think you'll probably be sorry for this before you get to #10.

• ha ha....i think the lady is correct........you may get arrested for just one attempt......and keep in mind this is real life not the reel life where you may work out a ruse and go along walking.....besides 100 bucks for 10...its just a deal to get your *** kicked...

• I'd be surprised if you're able to recognize your own face after doing that. And I don't mean because of lipstick stains, I mean PUNCHING.

• 10 possible sexual harassment cases coming up soon to a television or Yahoo! main page near you.