How do you rate Nicolas Cage as an actor?

BQ Do you like him in Action films, comedy, or dramatic

BQ2 Fav flim of his

Comments

• These type questions always frustrate me, because I hate choosing, reason is I'm easy to please, and with an actor like NC, makes it even more frustrating to choose because I really like/enjoy Nicolas Cage as an actor, he is very committed and I like that..

I like most of his roles, Action/Adventure, Comedy or otherwise..'like', I even 'like' Valley Girl (1983) a romantic 'like' comedy film, starring 'like' Nicolas Cage and Deborah Foreman, and was 'like' the first film in which Nicolas Coppola (real name) was billed as 'like' Nicolas Cage.

(If you saw the movie 'Valley Girl' you will understand why I put all the 'likes' in my paragraph above..lol).

Although I have more than one film of his that could classify as 'favorite', however, if I had to pick a Favorite Action/Adventure Film it would be 'Face/Off' (1997)..Many I know didn't like this film as much as I..not sure why though, for I thought it was awesome..I really like John Travolta too, that could be one of the reasons, the plot.. both actors play an FBI agent and a terrorist, sworn enemies who assume the physical appearance of one another, Genius..!

Favorite Romantic Comedy, it's a toss up between - 'Family Man' (2000) and/or 'City of Angels' (1998)

There you have it..it was like pulling teeth HP, sometimes I'd rather be at an all night dentist than choose..but I did it for you babe...lol. xo.

:)

• Around a 8

BQ Comedy/Action

BQ2

Wild at Heart

Raising Arizona

Ghost Rider

Season of the Witch

Gone in 60 Seconds

• I have been a fan of his over the years. I have watched most of his films. I loved Wickernan, Conair, Moonlight with Cher I think was on of my most favorite one. Because it was a good comedy. I would love to see a complete list on his movies. Just to see how many I have seen. lol

• in all seriousness, a 10. regardless of the majority of his film choices, when he gives a good performance... it is a tour de force

BQ- dramedy

BQ2- Raising Arizona, Bringing Out the Dead, Adaptation... upon many more

i actually caught the beginning of some movie of his that I've never seen before at 12 am last night(morning), and i may actually find it and watch the rest

• His action and dramatic roles become comedy.

I love his films

& his receding hair line.

The Wickerman- Best comedy

Face off- Best Dramatic

Con Air- Best Action

BQ all of them, he was funny in Valley Girl, and good in Face Off

BQ2 Raising Arizona

Moonstruck

The Family Man

Face Off

Peggy Sue Got Married

National Treasure

• I reckon he is good at action films such as The Rock but not so good in films such as Ghost rider.

Btw my favorite film of nicholas cage is The Rock with Sean Connery.

• Solid 7.

• i like him i give him a 8 out of 10

all 3 it shows how diverse he it

top 3 movies by him are

racing with the moon

9mm

national treasure

and leaving las vegas

• Hawk,my friend,yes he is good,i do like dramatic,and mine a few but,Gone in 60 Seconds,a great movie,so Hawk, take care my friend.