My favorite names...?

Are Christopher Joseph, Caiden Ryder, Cambria Marlei and Cerise Elaina.

Most have very special meanings to me and my family which is why I love them so much. I will use them because I want to but I was curious of others opinions, especially of the first names. There's no reason they all start with C's, it just happened that I like these names the best. I do like that it is a theme with all of them though.

So what do you think of:

Christopher

Caiden

Cambria

Cerise

And what is another middle name for Caiden? I do like Ryder, especially with the combined meaning with the first but I wanted each of the middle names to be 6 letters. Thanks!

Update:

Cerise is spelled the original way. It is french. :)

Comments

• Caiden Blaide? Kind of close to mine, and it is six letters...

• I like Christopher and Caiden a lot. I love the name Cambria, but I am not a fan of Cerise. I am not sure if that is the original spelling, but it doesnt look like it.

Good luck!

• I'm liking Caiden. That's probably because we are naming our son Aiden. His middle name is going to be Lee so that probably doesn't help since you wanted 6 letters.

Cerise Elaina is beautiful also. You are very creative!

• All your names are great! There not to popular but still very nice! Ryder is a great middle name and it sounds good with Caiden. Good Luck!!

• I like cerise, that sounds nice.. my nieces name is Ryder its different. You can do Caiden Ryanne, Ryanne has 6 letters

• I really like Caiden Ryder! That is soooo cute!!!!!!

You could do Caiden Joseph ?!

• caiden ryder is good for a baby boy..

and cerise elaina good for a baby girl..

i love those names..

cerise is cool!

• i love cambria.

MY favorite names are:

Lucy

Tristen

Prudence

Evon

Jude

Violet

benjamin.

lucy is my absolute favorite gril name. Tristen is my absolute favorite boy name.

Hope that helped!

• u stol my name

Cambria

that is my best friends cusins name she is 3