Mascara...???

I have blonde hair and light-ish skin so some black mascaras look a little harsh on me. Who makes a good chocolate brown type color???

Comments

• personally black is best one of my freind she has blonde hair and light skin and looks amazing on her.....but if you think it looks hash you could alway go to Covergirl they have brown mascara :)

• Loreal VOLUMINOUS mascara is my favorite, they sell it at most drug stores and they have a great color called black/brown. As a makeup artist, i would use it on fair skin blondes often. Also, use an eyelash curler to give a little more pop to your eyes!

• maybelline and covergirl make brown mascaras that border black. they look black but they don't wash out light skin like black does. I have both maybelline in brownish black volum' mascara (which works great for volume), and Covergirl fantastic lash in black brown (not as good for volume, but better for length), and I also have neutrogena volume mascara in very dark brown (good for a natural look).

• Lancome but is pricey.

For more reasonable price Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara

• Well i wear clear mascara it buts shape in your eye lashes... YEa chocolate brown would probley look pretty..ill try that to.

I let you know

You tell me how it looks

HOPE THIS HELPS....

-Deanna-

• Lancome!!! I have there black one but the brown one is pretty too!!! Lancome isn't that expensive.. Well to me it isn't but I think everyone could offord them!

• Dior has been very popular this season with their DiorShow Mascara.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P40...

• i like Dior, personally