Good names for a clique?

So I am the alpha of a brand new clique. Don't get excited and say that we will be super mean and blah blah blah. So I really like all of the stuff about the movie and books The Clique. Their clique is called the Pretty Comittee. How can I come up with a cute name for my clique? And nawt a cheesy one. I mean come on, we are actually going to be using this. What are some other basic ideas that we can get together?

Comments

• I have my own clique too :3

Were called the Glam Clan.

Here's a few names:

Shawty's With Swag

Sass + Class

The League

That's all I got, Sorry :)

• I was Never a fan of "cliques" But..If I were you, I'd get together with your "Cliquemates" and throw Ideas out there..and dont be a Communist about it..lol. Take their Ideas, listen to what they have to say, and choose the one that everyone likes best. Or..you could just wait a bit, wait til you are all out doing something..and you see or do something none of you will ever forget, something funny or something scary..or both..and your "Name" can be connected to that moment. My friends and picked out boys names..and went by them in letters, and we even called each other by those names when people were listening..it was fun. Mine was Cori. Anyways..Have fun, and Good luck. :)

• How old are we? Hahahah. Ermm...that's a book, I'm pretty Cliques are for immature forth graders. Your cool.

• i dont like cliques but i do have a pack that im second in command in. wer called ceder