But too late the blood is gushing

You start crying and grab the gun

You put it to your head

The tears have been shed

Now we are dead

This is the first poem i have ever done i think its okay

Tell me what you think

Comments

• It's so emo, it made me want to puke =) haha... other than that I say it's a great poem for a begginner, but you started loosing the drift after "I going to make your wish come true", so you might want to fine tune it and tweak it here and there. Lastly, don't become emo ^^

• I think that it is great- it's got all the emotions going- crying , screaming, wanting to die etc. It sounds kinda Shakespearean Romeo and Juliet-ish. Instead of "Now we are dead" at the end of the poem you should say 'Haha you have to bury us now, hope I ruined your day! Then it would be a friggin masterpiece!

• It started out good. I felt your emotions in your words. Then on line eight, I lose my attention to the poem. My mind started to drift. Why? You replaced some strong emotions in line 8 with cerebral thoughts. Stick to feelings. It's more powerful.

• It's pretty emo, I'll give you that. You just put together a bunch of words about pain, and that's just about it.

• Dont be emo that freaking gross and it's ok as a first poem but i don't reccomend influencing others.

GET HELP QUICK!

• it's very depressing

but I think that's what you were going for.

and just so you know, good poems don't have to rhyme

• yea thats pretty emo.

• emo is gheyy

• i like it.

• thats queer go slob on someones knob and get a lyfee