E-mail address problem with Yahoo Fantasy Football?

Well, I made an account just for Fantasy Fooball (since I'm in a few leagues, it would be easier to monitor it all on one). Although, I realized that all leagues are under different email addresses (Currently I'm in 4 leagues, and I have 2 on one email address, one on another, and another on a different one).

So, I'm trying to get rid of the confusion and when I actually get to the point in time where I want to monitor them and actually get on each of the leagues I can do it with just one e-mail address.

I can't delete myself from the leagues, since they are locked in and I won't be able to get back in them and will end up losing money.

So, what can I do to change my primary e-mail address on all my fantasy leagues just onto one?

Thank you for the help, best answer and if I get it fixed gets the 10 points! :)

Update:

Not even what I was asking, and lord if I have to give you the best answer I lose all faith in Yahoo, damn!

Comments

• The problem doesn't really have anything to do with your primary email. You can change that at any time or at least add a different one. The problem is the multiple yahoo logins attached to the email accounts. In other words, you could set your new yahoo email as the primary email on all accounts, but you still have separate yahoo logins, and those can't be combined.

The reason for this is there's too much potential for abuse. I could write yahoo and say I'd like to combine my main account with another one, and I'd have no way of proving I even owned that account!

PS - I assume you've figured out you can log in separately using different browsers.

• i need to update from gmail to yahoo.mail for the fantasy football team . League name is Sajahtera #342555. Headknockers is my team. I cannot access it and it is frustrating