popular browser based mmorpg besides runescape that requires no download?

can anyone give me a browser based mmorpg besides runescape that is most played right now?

Comments

• FallenSword got something like 600k registered players, and less than 8 months out (it's a nice game, a dungeon crawler. It also doesn’t have lots of publicity like pokemon crater, and has a guild system that stimulate interaction and stamina restrictions that allow players that don't have much time to remain competitive, not to mention the lottery and the auction system).

GaiaOnline got thousands of people online everyday (it's a community based MMORPG, where you make an avatar and post on forums and play little flash games to each gold to spend on these avatars - fun, thought).

See you.

• Xivio is a wonderful online game/virtual world/social networking site. There is so much to do on one site. I have a Hompy that I can load pictures, videos, and music it's a personal homepage i created. The virtual world part is in 3d virtual world and free. It also requires no downloads. I have apartments for different things and one just for playing music in with friends. My friends and I meet up there quite a bit and since I've been grounded a lot lately it's nice to kinda get out lol. Give Xivio a try you'll like it. OH before I forget there are a lot of rooms in Xivio but there is a newbie room that you start in. Usually there are people there to help ya figure it out faster.

• maplestory?