Do Madonna's Daughter Lourdes .........?

Do people like her?

Do she has many Friends?

Do she like's Madonna's Music?

Do she's happy?

Do she wanna be a singer too?

Do she like to dress pretty dresses?

Do she like shopping?

Comments

• Here's what I found:

Her mother credits her incredible figure to gruelling yoga sessions. So it should come as no surprise that Madonna's daughter has learnt a few moves of her own.

With her back arched and legs up in the air, nine-year-old Lourdes spent an afternoon in Central Park, in New York, trying to perfect her handstand technique.

Yet despite her best efforts - and those of a patient nanny - that perfect handstand proved just that little bit elusive.

Her gymnastic endeavours, however, were nothing compared to what her 47-year-old mother normally puts her body through.

Madonna spends up to three hours a day exercising and is a devotee of Ashtanga yoga, progressing to the equivalent level of an Olympic athlete.

And as well as running, weight training and cycling, she is also a fan of the Gyrotonic Expansion System, in which the body is stretched and manipulated to achieve perfect muscle definition.

But laughing and joking in the sunshine, it was clear that Lourdes was taking her workout at a somewhat more gentle pace.

Her half brother Rocco, meanwhile, was content putting his energy into a baseball game.

The five-year-old, who has inherited his father Guy Ritchie's looks, enjoyed a competitive knock-about with a burly minder and Lourdes' father Carlos Leon.

Lourdes, on the other hand, is very much her mother's daughter.

With the same large eyes and wide smile, she looks a double of the pop star when she was growing up.

Her father, who got together with Madonna while working as her personal trainer, looked on proudly as he enjoyed some quality time with his daughter, who normally lives with Madonna and 37-year-old Ritchie.

Her mother's absence from the fun and games was because she is busy preparing for a series of concerts at Madison Square Garden, as part of her Confessions World Tour.

But she would have been pleased by their outdoor excursions, having spoken in the past of her contempt of children staying in to watch television.

'My kids don't watch TV. We have televisions but they're not hooked up to anything but movies,' she said. 'TV is trash. I was raised without it.

We don't have magazines or newspapers in the house either. Guy is into doing wild stuff outside, taking them out on bikes.

http://www.style-spotlight.net/blog/wp-content/thu...

• Only the first question is gramatically correct, so I will answer that one. I don't think people seem to have any problems with her. She's only a child.

• i don't from the looks of her and the stuff that she gets

hired friends

no, she likes emo

? is she happy? who wouldn't with a multimillion dollar mom

no, a model

she has stylist who gives her styles for every season

she has a stylist and a credit card from mommy, so of course she likes shopping

• Do you know how to use correct grammar rather than making yourself look totally unintelligent?

• i dont know 1 answer to any of those questions.

sorry

• Do this a real question?

Do this a joke?

• Do you be a pedophile?

• Do we care?