P- Brett Myers

P- Bartolo Colon

B- Blanton

B- Harang

B- Meche

B- Bonderman

DL-

Comments

• Do this trade. Give Teixeira and not Ramirez because Ramirez constistently hits for power and Texeira is still on somewhat on a slump (and was most of last year). Teixeira will probably do this most of the first half. I would take the production now.

Vernon Wells and Torii Hunter are pretty much even. Hunter is more of an injury concern, so deal him.

Atkins can hit for a tremendous average, but is in a slump right now. Atkins and Morneau are an upgrade over Papelbon and Teixeira. You should be good with saves so you can unload Papelbon. Morneau is the reigning MVP, and will hit for great power. He will get more home runs than Teixeira and probably more RBI's as well, being the main run-producer for the Twins.

I would do this trade.

• THe other team will probably want Aramis more so I would trade him. Atkins had a great year last year, and will most likely continue it this year at Coor' s Field. Wells is a top rate Centerfielder and he is a great trade off for Torii Hunter.

Papelbon is a top rate closer which is not so good but you win some you lose some. I think Morneau is the deal closer. If you like him go for it. I'm borderline on the trade though.

• they try to flow Larry Hughes, yet he has distinctive years left on the deal. If the Nets extremely provided Bobby Simmons, they have been stupid to not take it, via fact he has a shorter deal. i don't think of he would nicely be moved. Noah and Thomas will generate reasonable interest, Thomas extra advantageous than Noah, yet they'd't get something important returned for them. The movable products are Gooden and Hinrich and that they'd extremely get some cost for the two or the two certainly one of those fellows. they want a brilliant guy with placed up skills badly. The Kings have had their eye on Gooden for some years now, yet with the emergence of Jason Thompson, i don't think of that they had commerce Brad Miller for Gooden now.

• Hey ShawnyB - how many different ways you gonna ask this one? Take that one.... look at it as Morneau & Atkins (who WILL get going) for Ramirez and Hunter - big win. Papelbon (you are loaded in saves) for V Wells. You win. then coast to your title and stop asking goofy questions.