who's my perfect match, astrology?

im a scorpio and was born in 1990. by boyfriend is a cancer and was born in 1991.

does anyone know if this is a good match or a not so good match ?

if not, what is my perfect match ?

Comments

• According to astrology: Pisces, Cancer, and Virgo are the top three signs that are most compatible with a Scorpio (I'm a Scorpio too :) ). Um.....Aries and Scorpio (as listed above by another poster)...Major fail. Just because they "look hot together" doesn't mean they are and will last. Since Scorpio is a water sign, it is extremely emotional, just like Cancer. While this can be a "good" thing..too much of anything is a bad thing in my opinion (not based on astrology)..Being a Scorpio, I can admit that at times I get aggressive or overly passionate/emotional about a situation and it can drive people up a wall. But hey, that's me. :)

However, for some weird reason, Yahoo! did a poll about two years back and it was noted that Scorpio females and Gemini males had the LOWEST divorce rate of any sign...I found that odd.........

• I wrote extensively on compatibility not too long ago. There are a few things to look for. 1. Anyone whom your form Grand Trines with will compliment your life. Even if the planets involved are the worst planets like Mars, Saturn and the Moon this will be improved because the fact that it is a grand trine. 2. Chiron points to the soul mate. The best Chiron aspect to have are Jupiter, Neptune and Venus. At enhancements. But even at a sextile it is still beneficial. Just so long as they aren't turbulent angles like squares an opposites. If it's Jupiter involved then even these angles aren't to bad because of the wonderful nature of Jupiter. 3. Sexual people need sexual partners. When a person has an abundance of sexual aspects (read my profile for more information) they need a partner that can keep up with them. The best sexual aspect that 2 people can share is the Juno Venus aspect. This is the orgasm aspect and it means having orgasms(Juno) together (Venus). 4. There are several clashes that can ruin your chances with a person. I will name a few that are very important although there are others these are the ones that are really hard to overcome. a)Saturn square or opposite Juno. b)Saturn square or opposite Chiron c)Uranus square or opposite Chiron d) Chiron square Chiron There are many reasons that these aspects are not any good but you are a Leo and you're already loosing patience, so I will be as brief as possible without missing anything that matters. Sun signs have very little effect on compatibility. But the theory behind it is sound. The fact is that trines are very good and that is where it all came from. Some people think that these requirements are hard to find. But I have all three of the best aspects with my wife and together we create 12 grand tines.

• Yes it's a perfect match for each other, apart from the part where theres a year between you two.

according to chinese astrology, people born in the same year or with even number age gaps (eg 1992 and 1990) get on better than that of odd numbers.

• hmm, this is interesting because Scorpio Cancer is a perfect match - no kidding.

However Chinese astrology says Horse with Snake holds challenges. Horse is more adventurous than Snake, however they can work it out if they really want it.

Other good matches for Scorpio are Pices and Scorpio. Good matches for Horses are Tiger, Dragon, Sheep, Dog.

• cancer and scorpio is a perfect match. and even capricorn and scorpio . pisces and scorpios are very good too

• Yeah, you two are a good match seeing as you are both water signs..check his mars & venus placements and yours so you can see if you two are really compatible and maybe longer lasting.

Also, aries, scorpio, pisces is compatible to you.

• This match is okay, however you should search for a compatibility chart here: http://awesomeastrology.com/ that site is a free search site and easy to use and full of information.

• that's a great match. imagine: prince charles and camilla parker bowles :)

• its alright, but i think aries and scorpio are really hot togehter! or even scorpio and pisces!!

• perfect couple!