Natural way-bees?

Hello ,

My youngest daughter is higly allergic to bees wasp

and fire ants. When she was two we actualy came

close to losing her . This is when we became aware

that she was so allergic.

Well its bee season and where we live they love it here.

We have so much greenery around and natural flowers

and natural honey sucil......so ofcouse the bees and wasp

love our place. I realize that we need bees and I am not

out to kill them all off.

I just really hope someone can help me figure out a way to

keep the bees at bay away from my yard and house so

that my daughter can play safely and without fear of being

stung.

Thanks.

Comments

• Honey bees are the only bees that sting and die. That is one reason honey bees are unlikely to sting unless the hive is threatened. Bumble bees do not die when they sting so it's possible to step on one since they nest in the grown.

Yellow jackets and bald face wasps sting more than once and they send out pheromones to alert others. Bees are blamed for most stings that are caused by wasps and hornets.

Honey bees are vegetarians. Wasps and hornets are carnivorous they visit plants to find insects to eat. So to minimize problems try to eliminate flowers and plants where your daughter would play.

• The only thing that you can really do is to be prepared at ALL times in case she is stung by anything !

Keep an epi-pen on your person at all times and have a habit of gettting a fresh one every Spring.. Make sure you have pens at grandparents house, even a neighbors or places that she plays often.. Tell people that she is highly allergic and it might not be a bad idea to get her a medical alert bracelet in case she is NOT in your care... Show other(s) how to use the pen properly and depending on how old your daughter is show her how to use one as well..

Good luck

• Royal Jelly is feel to Help relieve arthritis, upgrade vigor. Relieve anxiousness, despair, insomnia. Tonic have an effect on on kids and untimely toddlers. Help upgrade sexual role and fertility. Balance lipid metabolism in arteriosclerosis. Revitalize the epidermis. I individually have not used it, however I recognise men and women that experience and believe it really works good. Herbs are learn how to pass. Don't overdo with them despite the fact that.