HBK or HHH/WWE+TNA E-FED SmackDown Results Part 3?

MATCH 5

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

Christian vs Vance Archer

The bell rang and Archer quickly goes for the cover. Christian kicks out. He is raged with anger. He gets up and hits the Killswitch on Archer. 1…2…3. Christian just won the match in less than 10 seconds. Christian points to Batista and says “This isn’t over.”

PROMO 6

*Matt Striker is talking to Batista in the ring*

(Batista)Tonight the Undertaker has a match not against me, but against a surprise opponent. And that’s fine with me. I want to see him get worst beating of his entire life and I will make sure that that happens. Undertaker I am coming for you. You are standing in my path of becoming World Champion. Undertaker you are my next victim. You better remember the name BATISTA!

MATCH 6

Undertaker vs Sheamus w/Batista at commentary

Sheamus comes out to horrible boos and somebody even throws popcorn at him. The WWE Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion meet in the center of the ring. Sheamus slaps Taker and here we go. Taker Irish Whips Sheamus to the ropes and delivers a Big Boot. Taker gives a leg drop. The crowd gives him a standing ovation. Sheamus gets up and hits a clothesline on Taker when Taker was charging at him. Sheamus does his taunt to the crowd. What he doesn’t know is Undertaker is standing right behind him. He turns around. Chokeslam! 1…2…Sheamus just kicks out. Taker tries getting the Hells Gate locked in, but Sheamus gets out of that. Sheamus gets up and The Phenom’s back is turned. He turns around and Sheamus delivers a Bicycle Kick. He smiles and the crowd boos. He goes for the cover. 1…2…The Undertaker kicks out! The Deadman just became the first man to ever kick out of the Bicycle Kick by the current WWE Champion, Sheamus. Sheamus is furious and tries to go for another one. Taker holds his leg and puts him into a Tombstone Piledriver position. TOMBSTONE! He does his signature pin. 1…2…Sheamus kicks out after the Tombstone Piledriver. Taker brings Sheamus up and goes on the top rope. He is going for Old School! He jumps down, but Sheamus breaks free. Bicycle Kick! Sheamus smiles evilly and bring Taker up. CELTIC CROSS! 1…2…3. The WWE Champion, Sheamus, has just beaten the World Heavyweight Champion, Undertaker. Batista walks into the ring, picks Undertaker up, and delivers the Batista Bomb! He turns around and Sheamus is waiting with the Bicycle Kick. He hits it. He then connects with the Celtic Cross on Batista. WINNER: Sheamus.

Comments