Do dreams ever come true?

I have a dream like EVERYNIGHT that my crush will ask me out someday and we'll be dating ... and so have my friends, its kinda weird.

but do dreams soemtimes come true? becuse my friend said hers sometimes do. idkkk

Comments

• Welll... i dreamt that my science class went to the science centre and saw this volcano and guess what?! we actually did and i saw the EXACT volcano in my dream. but it didn't explode and cause havoc ... ;] that's what happened in my dream lol.

• Yes, at least for me. Thursday night I dreamed that my friend had a crush on my crush. But, she said she hated him (a week before). The next day I told her and she said she DID have a crush on him! So for me, yes, dreams come true. Good luck! I hope your dream comes true!!! =D

• i'm psychology major and have been doing dream interpretations for a while as a hobby. dreams can come true. those kind of dreams are called prophetic dreams. these dreams occur when we gather information (sometimes unknowingly). when we gather enough information it releases into our dreams as a possibly outcome. sometimes that possible outcome it spot-on while other times it is way off

bu also, wishful thinking can come in the form of a dream too

• dreams are not just like fairy tales. they are there to tell you something. but 1 dream can tell you so many things. like just having a dream with rain it can be very powerful because of the rain.

heres some info i can tell you about your dream.

BOY/BOYFRIEND-To dream of a boy who you are crushing on in real life is usually just a straightforward reflection of your feelings for him. If you dream that you're in love with a boy who you don't like in real life, your dream could be telling you that you are overlooking good qualities in that person that makes him worth crushing on.

dreams can come true. but what you dream and real life is different. you could get this boy but their could be a twist. dreams are very powerful things. don't let a dream with a boy in it get you down. you'll find a boy for the rest of your life. even if its not that one.

for more info reach me at@ '[email protected]' or on 'studentsoftheworld' go to 'chat, clubs and surveys' then go to 'science, technology' in the high school section then 'dreams translation!'. email me to find out what other thing I can do and help you with! (This is all free)

send me a message for a small idea off what i do!

• i assume the closest factor I had to a dream, or relatively a nightmare coming real replaced into having a pop quiz day after right this moment on some thing that replaced into assigned which I in no way study... and wager what handed off day after right this moment?

• sometimes little parts of my dreams come true but don't count on your dreams to get the love of your life

• Sometimes dreams do come true, but not always so don't get your hopes up too high.

• Dreams do come true but it depends on the source of the dream. There are three sources of dreams and are as follows:

1.Dreams that come from God

2.Dreams that come from the Devil

3.Dreams that come from within us when people’s hearts are pre-occupied with many cares and worries.

Now, the number 3 should be ignored as they do not have effect and will not come to pass.

Number 2 and Number 1 should NOT be ignored beacause they will come to pass if you do not act upon it.

The devil, our enemy, does attempt to speak to us or attack us in the hours of the night. He has raised up different demonic forces and agents whose responsibility is to destroy lives and cause terrible havoc in people’s lives.

Dreams are usually a reliable messenger and always have a point. The problems many people are having today could be largely attributed to not taking action on their dreams.

Former United States President, Abraham Lincoln just a few days before his assassination, dreamed of a casket - this is spirit of death. It could have been prevented if he had acted upon his dream.

Dreams that come from God is usually to guide us, warn us, instruct us, inform us and so on. Everyone do have this kind of dream.

God uses dreams to warn us of things to come like he did to the wise men who visited and brought gifts to Jesus when He was born. He can warn us of an impending danger through a dream like he did to to Joseph. When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. "Get up," he said, "take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him. Matthew 2:13.

God can use dreams to reveal spiritual truth to you or reveal the plan of your life to you and grants supernatural gifts through dreams as we read in the case of King Solomon

Imagine if a man called Joseph in Matthew 2; 13 (in the bible) had ignored his dream, his son would have been killed.

Imagine if Madame C.J. Walker (1867-1919) had ignored her dream that solved her problems to become a millionaire, she wouldn’t have been cited by the Guinness Book of Records as the first female American self-made millionaire. Madame Walker was also honored on a US Postal Stamp.

To learn so much and more visit http://dreamsandinterpretations.com/ It covers everything. I use the book all the time to know the meaning of my dreams and learn what steps I need to take concerning every dream I had.

• It depends if he likes you back and its nit an impossible crush then chances are it will. However just because you dreamt it dont expect him to come running along lol Talk to him if you know him and get to know him :)