How to make a signature email or template? Outlook Express?

Hi there,

Was wanting to know how to create an email which displays your contact details at the bottom along with your company logo and your trading standards.

And it will display these details when you reply to an email message as well as creating a new email it will automatically come up on the bottom.

Thanks

Comments

• in outlook express

go to:

tools

click on <options>

then <signatures>

then type in your message and dont forget to tick off the option to send it in ALL outgoing messages :)

• Hello You can create signature in outlook/express and edit in any html editor/word? or your own stationary as a matter of fact. Cheers

• In Outlook Express, go to Tools, Options, Signatures and you can do it in there - very easy.

• the best trading software http://tradingsolution.info/

i have attended a lot of seminars, read counless books on forex trading and it all cost me thousands of dollars. the worst thing was i blew up my first account. after that i opened another account and the same thing happened again. i started to wonder why i couldn,t make any money in forex trading. at first i thought i knew everything about trading. finally i found that the main problem i have was i did not have the right mental in trading. as we know that psychology has great impact on our trading result. apart from psychology issue, there is another problem that we have to address. they are money management, market analysis, and entry/exit rules. to me money management is important in trading. i opened another account and start to trade profitably after i learnt from my past mistake. i don't trade emotionally anymore.

if you are serious about trading you need to address your weakness and try to fix it. no forex guru can make you Professional trader unless you want to learn from your mistake.

• in outlook express,

goto -> tools -> option -> signature.

If ur send options is in HTML u can attach pic on it. if its on text then u can only put up text.