Rainbow Six Vegas 2 or C.O.D 4?

Which one is best? (Xbox 360)

Comments

• Call of Duty 4, while having one of the best single player campaigns I've ever experienced in a shooter, is absolutely amazing on Xbox Live.

Vegas 2 I'm assuming is more of the same from the first game, though I've never played it. That's not a bad thing in any way, it's a great engine and the gameplay is solid, I just can't see it being anywhere near as transcendentally awe-inspiring as Call of Duty 4's "just one more level" online experience.

• Get a COD4, it's the best FPS game....

VEGAS 2 is alright and is fun because you can like command you're team mates and use rappel etc.

COD4: THE BEST

VEGAS 2: ALRIGHT

COD4 single player is pretty short but good

ONLINE is the best for COD4 if you play online

VEGAS 2 has good gameplay, but not much of a story but has really good gameplay...

• dont get vegas its horrible the graphics arent as good as it is on cod4 its horrible on live call of duty 4 has a great campaign and live is fantastic on it i love it

• i might certainly say Halo 3. For me it in simple terms has a lot greater replayability. I infrequently ever play online, yet with forge, theater, and the marketing campaign metagame, I as a results of no skill become bored with it. Plus, the mythical map p.c.. is marvelous.

• Call of Duty 4 all the way! Single player will keep you busy for hours and multiplayer...heh you won't ever leave your system!

Great Gaming!

~Sam~

• COD 4 if you plan to play online too. R6V is good too but online play isn't as fun. I'd say COD4 is the better choice.

• call of duty 4 more people play online and its more addicting and better graphics

• call of duty 4 is better