Why do Jews continue to reject Jesus?

when they know they will burn eternally in hell for doing so?

Comments

• You know, this is something I have never fully understood? I often wonder why the very people that Jesus was born of never believed or ever supported him? I just find this strange and perplexing?

They do believe he did exist and was a good teacher, but he was not the Messiah nor the redeemer for the world?

• Read all of the Nag Hammadi Library, and the dead sea scrolls (especially the Gospel of Thomas and the Gospel of Philip.

Research the history of the Essene's, the Nazarene's, the Pharisee's, and the Saduccee's were along with: The Hasmoneans, and the Maccabites.

When you understand the dark conn of man, and the history surrounding the corruption of christianity by Constantine, then you will appreciate the views of those religious scholars who understand what the orthodoxy doesn't want everyone to know. Incidentally, you'll also understand some of the Modern Jewish complaints about the divinity of Jesus (which was only decided upon during the council of Nicea).

• First of all, as a Jew, I can say that I do not believe I will burn in hell. I believe that is a false teaching.

I reject Jesus as the Messiah because he did not fulfill the requirements of the Messiah. World peace has not come, all Jews do not keep the Jewish law, all Jews have not been returned to Israel and the list goes on.

I reject outright the notion that "Going to Heaven" can be acquired by simply believing in Jesus as the Messiah. By this notion, Adolf Eichmann and Jeffery Dahmer were both given a "free pass" so to speak because they converted to Christianity before death. So, by your thinking, they are in Heaven and 6 million Jewish people killed by the Nazi's, including children, are in Hell. If that is the case, I am sorry and I mean no disrespect but I prefer hell with those 6 million Jews than Heaven with Adolf Eichmann and Dahmer.

• its there belief. you reject the fact that most of the stuff in the bible is wrong. and also you have no right to say that people will burn in hell for all eternity. what if i tell you that you will burn in hell for criticizing people about this. BE OPEN MINDED AND DONT DISCRIMINATE. i hate it when people that hey are goin to hell because of their beliefs. their beliefs are just as plausible as yours idiot.

• Saying that we 'reject' Jesus is like me saying that you 'reject' Mohammed.

And since we don't believe in eternal hell, we don't really fret over that too much.

Why can't you just accept that in Judaism it is FORBIDDEN to worship ANY HUMAN as G-d incarnate in the flesh?

Why can't you just accept that we are following OUR scriptures and that THEY make it clear Jesus did not fulfill even one of OUR messianic prophecies?

In short: why can't you just be happy with your religion and stop KVETCHING that we Jews continue to follow ours?

HEY FEIVEL - WELL SAID :)

• Why do Christians continue to reject the Jewish teaching that God is Love so there is no hell?

• Why do you continue to accept a false messiah? Dont you know you will burn in hell for doing so?

Why do you continue to reject allah? Dont you know you will burn in hell for doing so?

Why do you continue to reject hinduism? Dont you know you will burn in hell for doing so?

Why do you continue to reject Zeus? Dont you know you will burn in hell for doing so?

• Jesus does not fit the Jewish concept of the Messiah.

• they are waiting for the Messiah.it is said in the bible that the gentles will believe before his own people.i dated a Jewish boy and iam christian and he believes in Jesus ,but his dad didn't but he spoke very good things of him,so i pray for all Jews everywhere to see and know the truth

• Because Jesus never existed.