does this fantasy football trade make sense?

I am in a 12 team PPR league and I was offered this trade:

I receive:

Ray Rice and Reggie Bush

I send:

Maurice Jones-Drew and Roddy White

My other RB include: Jamaal Charles, CJ Spiller, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Felix Jones

My other WR include: Brandon Lloyd, Antonio Brown, Michael Crabtree, Jon Baldwin

Thanks!

Update:

@Marcus

Yeah i asked it again because no one gave me an answer to work with. His other recievers are Mike Wallace, Demaryius Thomas, Torrey Smith, Greg Little, Doug Baldwin...

He won't give up Wallace and Thomas I've tried. I am in love with Rice, want him more than anything.

Comments

• I wouldn't do it. Roddy White is a top 3 WR. You'd trade the #4 RB, #3 WR for a #2 RB and a RB that's borderline top 20.

Also, losing Roddy is a big loss to your WRs. Lloyd wont have the greatest year because there are so many targets in New England.

If you want Rice that bad, the offer Charles and Lloyd for Rice. Or MJD and Spiller for Rice. Or MJD and Green-Ellis for Rice.

I think if you do a 2 for 1, you'd have a better shot at it.

• Ryan, bro...I answered this for you already a few days ago. You can do much better that Reggie Bush my man! You need to pick up another WR from this guy, you will be fine with Charles and Green Ellis, but Brandon lloyd and Brown is just too shallow for WR. If you tell me what WR the other guy has I will tell you what makes the most sense.

Update: It sounds like you really want to do this. What I can tell you is that MJD may hold out this year, so that may make you feel better about trading him. The trade right now is 60-40 in his favor, but if you want Rice that bad, just do it. I think he is being VERY stingy though. A MJD-Roddy White and Ray Rice-D. Thomas trade would be exactly 50-50. I guess the difference is that you want Rice more than he wants Roddy.

• If you really want Rice, go for it. You seem to have a lot of depth at RB, which you could use later to add a solid WR although you probably will not get an elite one. From my experience, WR is a pretty deep position, so this could be a trade that drastically improves your chances. Good luck!

• Why not MJD for Rice? that seems fair enough to me. Bush for Roddy is not even close. I would offer him Crabtree for Bush.