a really big problem!!!!!!!!!?

ok i need to know how to make regular yahoo english to yahoo china the homepage i am grateful for all anwsers who ever that has never gotten best anwser i' will try to makeyou best anwser quickl

Update:

Oh and i need to make the homepage yahoo!

Comments

• Click the chinese flag on the bottom of the page.

• do you think of possibly you had a miscarriage? A miscarriage is the lack of a being pregnant in the previous 20 weeks and it somewhat is nature's way of ending a being pregnant that's no longer coming up generally. The length of the being pregnant will effect the style and severity of miscarriage indications. A miscarriage that happens presently after theory can ensue as a touch previous due, slightly heavy era. indications can variety from person to person, yet there are person-friendly ones that usually ensue: Bleeding. this could variety from brownish recognizing to heavy bleeding. it somewhat is critical observe that many women folk journey recognizing or bleeding for the period of being pregnant and approximately 50% of the time, the being pregnant progresses generally. discomfort or cramping contained in the decrease belly section. The discomfort could desire to be on only one factor, the two aspects, or contained in the middle. you additionally can journey discomfort contained in the genitals, decrease decrease back, thighs, or buttocks. you are able to observe that being pregnant indications like nausea and breast tenderness have subsided or lessoned. be conscious that some women folk do no longer observe any exchange in those indications, on an analogous time as others do. some women folk say that did no longer "sense appropriate" only only before their indications. in case you're pregnant and experiencing indications you ought to touch your well being care provider. If any of right here indications ensue you ought to pass the Emergency Room at modern-day: Heavy bleeding Passing clots or something that appears like tissue (deliver the tissue to the well being facility in a sparkling field) A fever larger than a hundred.4 stages F Dizziness or fainting A history of tubal (or ectopic) being pregnant severe vomiting severe discomfort the tummy or decrease back in case you have any uncertainty with regard to the could desire to touch your well being care provider, call her or him at modern-day.

• to make yahoo home page go to Tools then Internet Options Under General Tab it show use current as home page.