Good Paranormal Romance Books?

I'm looking for some steamy and good paranormal romance books. I didn't care for Anne Rice. And I'm an adult, so nothing from the teenage section. I have nothing Against Twilight/ or any of those books.

I've read and liked.

JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood

Larissa Ione's Demionica.

So something like that would be nice. Thanks! (:

Comments

• JR Ward also has another series started about fallen angels--two books so far Covet and Crave.

Kelly Armstrong writes the Women of the Otherworld Series, each book focuses on a different central character but the other characters factor into the stories. Bitten, Dime Store Magic, No Humans Allowed are just a few of the titles.

Laurell K Hamilton has the Anita Blake vampire hunter series and it is great fun, it takes a few books books before you hit the "steamy" parts but once you do, my goodness. The first book in the series is Guilty Pleasures. She also writes the Meredith Gentry series which is also quite good, the first book in this series is Swallowing Darkness (I think).

And finally a good change of pace--Kim Peterson Zodiac series the first book is A Touch of Twilight. These are still paranormal but have no vampires weres etc in them, but to say more would ruin the story.

• You seem to enjoy vampire books, so I'm going to tell you about the greatest series ever written House of Night The first books is "Marked", it is by P.C. and Kristin Cast.. but don't read it too quickly! The series isn't over yet! It's a little slow for first few pages but give it a chance, it will get better. Another one is called "Ghost Girl", look up the description. It was pretty good.

• The time travelers' wife

The Mediator By Meg Cabot

JInx

Avalon High

Ella Enchanted

The Host

Eleswhere

• If you like JR Ward I would recommend Sherrilyn Kenyon and her Dark Hunters series. Also Kerrelyn Sparks Love at Stack series and Lynsay Sands, Argeneau series.

• Anything by Stacia Kane.

• Amanda Ashley is good for Vampires and werewolves.