BB - Hira is a nutbar?

Comments

• Yes, Hira to win!!

She'd still be eating that cake now if BB hadn't told her she could cheat, there was no way in hell she was gonna fail that task.

• YES HIRA TO WIN!

Lol, i love her, she's funny, caring, sweet, emotional and has the comical essence of being a bit dim without putting it on. She's very genuine, Hira to win!

=]

• Hot mess I give her many points last night for sticking it out not having the sense just to dig in she actually ate the cake bless her cotton socks so funny but at least she PASSED the task more than some will do.

Poor thing may go by default due to save tag we will have to vote for her hot mess lol

• I am liking Hira a lot I think she is a darling and so funny.

• Not to win.....yet!

She ain't been in long enough, but the way she did the Alice in Wonderland task makes me think that she definitely deserves to stay in atleast another week.

• Not sure, alot could change before the final... she may win if everyone else turns out to be a t***t and she stays nice

• I definitely think shes becoming a better housemate bless her soul. She was so funny today, walking with that fan haha. I don't want her to win though, Charlie should. Or even Roddy for the simple fact of when he said to Marcus ''That jail was built for you'' It cracked me up.

• Bless her 4 hours by no skill giving up as quickly as all of us misplaced the opt to stay watching her and the housemates by no skill suggested her as quickly as long gone for see you later lol she would be waiting to be the gonner on Friday who is going to vote to shop her lol

• I like her... I dont know if I want to see her win though.

But then again, Id rather her win than Halfwit, Bea or Marcus! lol.

I liked her as Alice, I'm an obsessive Alice in Wonderland fan, and would have been disgusted if Bea got her way and played her. lol. Alice is a nice young girl... not a Bea! lol.

• Hira is mad.................

She's obviously on whatever Freddies on...............

Or maybe she's just really dim...............

FFS Hot Mess, Now YOU Have a Troll.............

Ignore the fecker!