Favourite X factor contestant EVER!?

Comments

• hMMM...

Obviously the good singers like Alex and Leona, nice people too. I liked Ruth from last year too, and Austin I think it was (dunno if people would remember him though). Oh and Journey South and Ben Mills (?) because they brought actual authentic/rock talent to the show.

But I gotta mention Rhydian, Chico and Jedward as well, as they brought excitement to the show.

• I have to go with the popular pick and say Leona. I first got interested in X-Factor after seeing a clip of Leona on YouTube after about week 3 or 4 of the 2006 season.

Aside from Leona, I have liked Alexandra Burke, Diana Vickers, Same Difference (they just made me smile). I loved Lucie Jones this year and I think it's a shame she's gone.

• Leona Lewis and JLS, without a doubt. I remember loving Shane at the time, too :)

• My all time two favourites are Leona Lewis and Rhydian Roberts (who should have won)

• It's between Chico, Rhydian or John and Edward, I'm going for John and Edward :D

• John and Edward or Ruth Lorenzo!

• it's got to be Leona Lewis. she was head and shoulders above every other contestant, and still is. there has been nobody that has been as good as her, before or since.

• Ray , Leona and Shane oh and Rhydian .

• Rhydian for me all the way he is fantastic been to his live concert and he is even better and such a nice man too his new second album out at end of month

• I've only started properly watching it this year, so i've got to say Jedward, or Lloyd :D

I did like JLS last year though (: even though i didnt watch much