Kobe to celtics trade?

yesterday at like 10 my friends called me and said there dad saw some thing about the possibility of kobe being traded to the celtics for rondo ray and abunc of bence players...did any one else here this?

Update:

HAHAHA i just found out the dad was a litle drunk hahaha

Comments

• you know what! whahhahahahahahhaha... its very funny lol..youre making me laugh..

..your dad is a Nba fan i think! whahahahhahha..

..does he know who Kobe is?..

..lol..

..maybe he had a fever

• first of all kobe to celtics would never happen why would kobe leave when they just won the championship and they always make it to the playoffs

second for that guy saying allen and rondo to the pistons that deal makes no sense allen will retire soon cause of age and even tho rondo has some many years left it wouldnt be a good idea to get rid of 3 younger players for two when two of them are real good and stuckey is just there for his on and off games

• i could be incredibly ticked off. Having been so brazenly against the Celtics after prevailing the Finals, it can be a shame. because it is, i grew to become into dissatisfied that he had to flow away l. a., and grew to become into hoping Mitch Kupchak could commerce him, merely to close him up. The Celtics would not be too happy the two. Kobe is considered as a rival (a minimum of, he grew to become into as of 2008). yet you in no way understand, thinking they have been chanting MVP on the Boston backyard in 2007.

• KB should be traded for Rondo,pierce and ray allen.

Kwame Brown is going to lead the celtics...

• Thats the last place kobe would want to go.

• I bet your dad is drunk and full of drugs up his blood.

• sorry not possible. lakers would have to be insane and would lose all their fans. 1% possibility. but hey, anything can happen in the nba right?

• Then the two dads laughed together at how gullible their kids were. :(

• Not gonna happen

• Not gonna happen.