DS-230 & Civil Documents?

I am in the process of submitting DS 230 and i have the following questions:

1) Do i submit DS-230 Part 1 and Part 2 together or should i ONLY submit Part 1 for now?

2) Do i submit all civil documents along with the DS-230 form in one package? i.e marriage certificate, birth certificate, police certificate etc

3) Instead of submitting a hardcopy of the originals documents, can i scan the originals and email them to NVC and send in a photocopy (hardcopy) of all original civil documents?

Thank you for your help

Comments

• ??1) Do i submit DS-230 Part 1 and Part 2 together or should i ONLY submit Part 1 for now?

BOTH

??2) Do i submit all civil documents along with the DS-230 form in one package? i.e marriage certificate, birth certificate, police certificate etc

Assuming this is a CR1 petition: YES

??3) Instead of submitting a hardcopy of the originals documents, can i scan the originals and email them to NVC and send in a photocopy (hardcopy) of all original civil documents?

NO. NVC requires actual originals or certified copies at this stage. Photocopies or scanned images are NOT acceptable.

Best

Fred Wahl

Matchmaker

• you do no longer deliver in the DS-230 with the I=a hundred thirty, you deliver it lower back while your petition has been processed and approves, jointly as you get able on your interview. must be they want a transport cetificate replica, did you deliver that?