Will Barack Obama get a second term as President?

well do you want it?

i mean the same people who voted for him will vote again, and probably more. so its a possibility

Comments

• i hope not. he has no clue what he is doing. this is oprahs fault. it was all about getting a black president

• stressful to assert as yet. It very mostly all hinges on the financial device. If issues are in spite of the shown fact that touch and bypass, this is going to be exceptionally straight forward for a Republican to win. If there is discernible restoration, and we are speaking 2 and a million/2 years from now so i anticipate there could be, then he will probable be severe-high quality. If the scheduled draw down of troops from Iraq on the end of 2011 continues to be heading in the right direction this is going to additionally help. X reasons like a familiar terrorist attack could honestly sink him. As for who will pop out of the Republican maximum important in 2012, no proposal. It extremely will remember on the state of issues. who's even a important contender perfect now? Mitt Romney? in all hazard Bobby Jindal? ----------- I settle for as actual with Terry, Jacks.... i've got faith like Romney had his shot. In 1990 who could have pronounced Clinton may well be President? There could be some charasmatic Republican toiling away in relative obscurity who will emerge on the national scene.

• well he hasnt done anything to deserve one, he has followed the same policies as bush. So he'll need a very very very strong campaign next election like bush had. also if america does vote him back in it just shows how niave and dumb people are when they "hate" bush yet "love" obama.

for me i hated both presidents way of running our country, VOTE THIRD PARTY!!!

libertarian and loving life

one love

• Does it matter? The whole process means very little to me as a person.

• His approval rating is 46%. People can't be so retarded as to vote for him again.

• HELL YA, Obama is the mannnnn, everyone is just jealous

• Probably, but I don't care :D

• He should, @sshole got another term and he didn't even deserve it the first time.

• I hope not.