How do you cleanse your system of parasites?

I read about parasite cleanses online and have seen cleansers such as "paragone" in health food stores. I was wondering if anyone has used a product such as this to do a parasite internal cleansing.

Comments

• I have used 'Paragon' for years. at least once a year when I come back from Mexico. Just as precaution. I have not ever seen any worms, but it just makes me feel better. I did get a parasite this last trip and the 'paragon' did start the ball rolling .but I did have to get a Prescription to rid it total .there is nothing wrong with a good cleanse once in awhile and yes we do need the good parasites.

It can upset the stomach and is very hard to swallow as the taste is very Nasty!!!

• I'm currently using a program from DrNatura.com called colonix with the toxinout program too. I'm not promoting this product, mainly because it is VERY expensive.... 300 bux got me the 3 month colonix and 2 month toxinout programs. I think my email is open if you want to ask me anything. I've also heard that if you can handle raw garlic that it has strong anti-parasitic properties. I'm a little sensitive to the sting of garlic and have a problem chewing a clove of it.

P.S. I commend you for taking an interest in your own personal health and not leaving it in the hands of some money hungry douche in a white coat. Bookmark this site and try to read everything on it, you will be happy you did http://askwaltstollmd.com/

Be Well

*to above poster* Do you EVER question conventional medicine, or ever think that possibly THOUSANDS of yrs of medical research might have better ideas than the couple of hundred yrs of western research. Anti Parasitic medications are VERY toxic and most labs are not qualified to ID anything other than pinworm and tapeworm, there are others.... bacteria is NOT a parasite.

• I'd ask what kind of internal parasites you might think you have. EVERYBODY has beneficial bacteria in their bodies -- you can't and shouldn't try to cleanse these things. Now if you have a tape worm or some foreign organism in there, you need real medicine, not some crack-pot cure.