Do penis exercises really work?

I've started doing them since the end of summer and started at 9' and now I've noticed gains of about an inch already. Am I causing any long term damage by performing these exercises? I have read that it's all about stretching the tissue within the penis to allow more bloodflow, anyone with any experience please reply....thanxs.

Update:

Also I've read that these are mostly temporary gains and that discontinuing results in measurment losses?

Comments

• your penis is going to fall off

• No, penis exercises don't really work!

Stretching can be harmful if continued to excess.

If you have 9" then why do you want more? You are most fortunate to have what you already have/had.

Stop before you injure your self and are sorry.

• Have you tried using Penis Advantage mechanism? Visit at this place : http://latestpenisenlargement.com/ . This might obviously instruct everyone!

• The theory is that if is it a gradual expansion, it should allow for the growth without permanent damage to the nerves or the tissues.

Now, I had heard that there was NOTHING that could be done to increase size. What are these exercises?

• If you don't do them about 2 hours 5 days a week, your might shlong will shrink significantly.

• If you have to talk about it then you ain't got it. PS maybe you should leet the difference between feet, inches and millimetres

• Only insecure losers worry about the length of their *****.Store this for future reference!!

• please, you're full of it