how do you put words onto pictures?

like, some people have pictures of themselves and they put like words on them like "best friends" or "bffs" in block letters and idk how to do that! i have a macbook. can someone tell me how please? and also, on a mac book, how do you turn a picture black and white and make certiain things in the picture colored? thanks

Comments

• i don't know about mac book, but i do my pictures on photobucket. it's so easy & free as well. here's the link if your interested :)

http://photobucket.com/

give it a shot. when my friend 1st told me about it, i kinda didn't believe her, but now i found so many ways to edit my pics! it's so easy & fun as well :)

• Ok, I have a program called IrfanVeiw (free download). You can do anything with your pictures on that. It's no Photoshop, but its cool. As for the words, don't MacBooks have the Paint program? You can do it on that.

• just upload the picture onto photobucket, then click "edit". Go to "decorate" and there should be an option for wordy-things. (and photobucket has many other editing options too (: )

• picnik, it's easy and free

• photoshop or picnikk! (;

hope that helpedd