Teens: Do you own a actual camera?

Or do you only use a phone camera? I own a actual HD camera I prefer that. Phone cameras just don't have very good quality.

Comments

• Yes, I bought my brother's canon EOS Rebel T2i earlier this year and I am very happy with it. I am still learning to take photographs and take full advantage of the camera's features, but it is fun to just learn and experiment.

I use the phone camera sometimes, not to take important pictures, but if I want to remember how something looks, the phone does the job. I do not carry my camera everywhere I go.

• I own an actual HD camera too. My phones camera actually has great quality, HD pictures and all. But I only use that camera in case I just want to capture a picture, as I don't always have my actual camera on me.

• I do not have an actual camera of my own. I just use my phone camera. But I don't really take that many pictures.

• Yeah, I have 2 cameras. One is just a normal digital one that I use to take pictures with friends and whatnot, since I have a really crappy camera on my phone. The other one is a more pricey one that I use for my photography, which is my hobby.

• Yes. A Nikon something. A "photographers" camera. It's good, I just don't have a view finder.

I think iPhone cameras have quite good quality.

• I used to. Now I just use my phone's (The quality on my current phone's camera is better than on my older ones).

• Yeah I do, I don't use it that much anymore though because I use my phone or Nexus most of the time just because it's easier and on me when I want to take pictures because my camera is always upstairs.

• I own many cameras but photography is a huge hobby of mine, so that's probably why. I have a DSLR which is my baby, plus three film cameras and two point-and-shoots.

• I own an actual camera. Nikon.