how do you contain happiness,,,,,,,,?

let your love flow, expand if possible

,,,,thanks for sharing

Update:

@a.p--like a dog that sometimes offends in our irritated mood. But i must salute its loyalty

@LC -yur presence is threatening lol,,,, i love you too

Comments

• Surely happiness flows through you, as does sadness. You can't hold on to either for long, and you can't magnify or diminish them at will, they just happen through circumstances, and the length of time for each is outside your control.

• Well i believe the word happiness is too broad?

Everyone has different view points about happiness and everyone feels happiness at different times.

Containing happiness.. I reckon u cant contain happiness.

The word "contain" means hold,incorporate. If you cud contain happiness wudnt everyone be happy? i reckon its a gift that has been given to living creatures. You and I feel happiness but there isnt a particular way you can find happiness. It jst depends on what kind of person you are and wat you enjoy.

Of course everyone wud want to contain happiness. Its a kinda of thought that some pple wud have. But its not a question that has an answer. It cud be answered in alot of different ways.

Overall i wud say containing happiness is something that pple wud like to have, but we all know dat it is not possible...

• You can cantain happiness In Your Mind. You make up your mind not to get affected by anything that tries to annoy you so it will go away without affecting you. This state can be achieved if you give up your ego and get into meditation seriously.

• happiness cannot be contained. your desire to contain it will lead to frustration, because it cannot be done. but it is just a circle of emotions. accept each and every emotion you have and you will in turn be happy :)

• Through moderation, of course.

• In a jar